Brand-new in beta v 0.3: I got a new database of info from the FDA.
- Now there’s bright red lines indicating important dates in the drug’s life, like “approval,” “labelling revision,” “new dosage regimen,” etc.
Some bugs that I have found in v 0.3:
- They don’t always line up perfectly with the bottom
- Unexpectedly, some of the approvals happen before there are registered trials, so I get red lines to the left of the graph
- I’m not sure what details on the “important dates” I want to include
- Unexpectedly, there are some trials that have end dates, but no start dates, and those aren’t in the right place